Connect, be inspired and develop your career with the IPANZ New Professionals network.
Why join IPANZ New Professionals?
Are you starting out on your career in the public sector? Join our network for:
- Professional development and social events in Wellington
- The opportunity to network with others, across public sector and related agencies
- Career development including mentoring
We organise a number of professional and social networking opportunities. These include:
- Meet the Chiefs breakfasts
- Networking events with other groups
- Social drinks
- Biennial conference
How to join
It’s free to sign up to New Professionals:
- Register yourself at: www.ipanz.org.nz. Click Login or Register on the RH side >>Click Your Dashboard >> Preferences >> tick the New Professionals group and the Wellington region.
- Or email us with your details
In addition, if your organisation is a corporate member of IPANZ you can be linked to your organisation on the IPANZ database and gain additional benefits, such as access to the online version of the Public Sector journal.
New Professionals is also on Facebook.
The New Professionals network is organised by a leadership team under co-convenors Annie De'ath and Georgina Geotina.
We also welcome sponsors who wish to support our events and gain access to future leaders.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org