Who can join?
IPANZ membership is open to anyone interested or engaged in the public sector e.g. people from local and central government, Crown agencies, universities, not-for profit organisations, consultancies and private sector firms that serve the public sector.
What are the benefits?
The benefits include:
- Regular updates on and invites to our events and activities - in Wellington and Auckland
- Networking opportunities - our events and activities provide a neutral and informal environment
- The option of joining our related network - IPANZ New Professionals
- The ability to nominated and enter the Public Sector Excellence Awards
- Subscription to our quarterly journal, Public Sector, both hard copies and online versions
- The opportunity to sponsor events and activities to help raise the profile of your organisation within the public sector
- Access to resources - including presentations and articles
What types of membership are there?
- individual membership
- corporate membership
Both include subscriptions to the IPANZ quarterly Public Sector journal. You can also subscribe to the Public Sector journal without becoming a member.
What are the costs?
- For those earning over $60,000 per year: $175 + GST ($201.25)
- For those earning under $60,000 per year: $80 +GST ($92)
Corporate Membership (excluding GST) are based on the number of employees:
- Fewer than 100 employees - range $385 - $825
- 100 - 1,000 employees - range $825 - $3,300
- 1,000 - 3,500 employees - range $3,300 - $8,250
- 3,500+ employees - please contact the IPANZ office to negotiate a suitable fee.
Public Sector journal subscription only:
- hard copy and online access, four issues per year: $150 + GST ($172.50)
- online access only, to one email address: $120 + GST ($138)
- overseas subscription $220
Contact IPANZ on 04 463-6940 or firstname.lastname@example.org for journal subscriptions.
The fine print
Prices are stated in NZ Dollars
IPANZ is a New Zealand registered organisation
How to join
To join as an organisation – contact the IPANZ General Manager: email@example.com or phone 04 463 6940